The past few months have been filled with Steve’s background and life full of amazing adventures (somehow all print related). This is our final installment, we hope you have enjoyed everything so far. To see the previous blog post, click here.
Steve the Encyclopedia
These days there are other, digital things to be had in addition to print and Steve has shown his knack for learning quickly in these areas as well, and adding them to his internal encyclopedia. Just ask him about any of these things:
letterpress, foil, emboss, die cutting, offset press, digital press, silkscreen on Metalisized paper, glass, wood, and metal. These special processes are used for packaging, labels, specialized product labels, magazines and other publications, brochures, business cards. Steve has extensive knowledge in how to work with color and density in any kind of print and has always been a great resource when our design department needs advice on how to adjust colors for better prints.
Steve the Money and Time Saver
Steve has been involved in more than a few of our most intricate printing projects including the packaging for Primeau Water Filters, a product for home use in places with questionable water sources, and Cello Chocolate, our favorite Gluten Free organic chocolate makers! He made sure each piece of the project was clearly defined, good quality images and prints, the packing physically fit, took international sales into consideration and coordinated an exceptionally smooth experience. He has saved these people and others countless time in research and development, production time, and even trips to our office by bring product and proofs to the clients.
Well now that we are done talking about what makes Steve so great, let’s talk about the ways in which he can make your business life easier:
- Personalized service. He tailors the level of service to your needs. He isn’t always trying to up sell because he really wants what is best for you, the customer. And your needs are what matters most.
- Advice. Based on his knowledge and experience, he will always have an answer. If he isn’t 100% sure about something he will go and confirm it/find out the answer. There is no problem too big or too small.
- He will run your proofs and samples back and forth between APi-marketing and you, so that you don’t have to pay for shipping or wait for it to get there in the mail, and so that he can be there to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- Easy to deal with. No sleazy sales guy here, his number one concern is getting you the best quality work possible.
- Peace of mind. Some customers have actually come back from online printers to APi-marketing because they appreciate Steve’s honesty about what is included in pricing, attention to detail, and catching potential problems before things go to print. Often, with poor quality prints online, you won’t be able to get a reprint, and waiting around for them to get their act together is a royal pain.
- Save time on time-sensitive items because 90% of everything we offer is in-house.
- Save on shipping. Come pick up your stuff or have us deliver it.
- Save wait time on getting your mailing together. We print, sort, and send in-house rather than send out to a mail house. This saves you 3-4 days of processing and you won’t have to coordinate between all the different companies handling your mailing.
What can you do with all your new peace of mind, free time and money? Perhaps you can invest in your business, try out that new software program that could save you thousands if only you had the time, build your portfolio, just focus on other pressing business matters OR, take some time to travel, see your family, pet the animals. You deserve to have peace of mind when it comes to your marketing materials.
Want to work with Steve? Just give us a call and we can set you up: 530.885.9674.